About Krav Maga
Krav Maga is a practical and progressive self-defence and fighting system that uses combat techniques originally created in the 1940s for use in the Israeli military. Today it is taught to students all around the world.
What is Krav Maga?
Developed for the Israeli army in the 1940s, Krav Maga is a modern hybrid martial art built on simple principles, instinctive movements, and practical techniques; and is taught to every member of the Israeli Defence Forces. Over the years it has been continuously tested and adapted, and is proven to be a highly effective system in some of the most dangerous environments around the world.
It’s designed to build upon and enhance your body’s natural reactions to any kind of physical attack – and to be practical and intuitive for people of any age, shape, or size. Krav Maga uses techniques that are based on instinct, awareness and reflexes, and this is what makes it so simple to learn and effective to use.
Krav Maga is a modern, brutally effective and practical self-defence system that anyone can learn. From your very first class, our team at X Fighting will have you learning and practising practical Krav Maga techniques designed to emulate the stresses and uncertainties of real-life self-defence scenarios from our army-qualified former IDF head instructor.
At X Fighting, we believe in providing the best self-defence training available, focusing on realistic scenarios with high-quality instruction and attention in every session.
Today, Krav Maga is taught in every branch of the Israeli Defence Forces; where it continues to develop and adapt with new challenges and forms of attacks. It forms the basis of defensive systems used by military and police forces around the world. In its civilian context, Krav Maga schools are available in almost every country.
Self-defence is about more than just learning to fight. We aim to not only equip you with the skills needed to defend yourself – but also the ability to recognise danger signs, respond to the physical and mental stress of an attack, avoid unnecessary risks, de-escalate potentially violent situations, and build the self-confidence to make yourself a hard target is equally as important.
The X Fighting experience
Here at X Fighting, we aim to help our students build their self-confidence, strength and self-defence knowledge; to become the greatest versions of themselves.
- We aim to empower our students with the tools they need to defend themselves and their loved ones
- We provide a different set of exercises in every session – the practise is varied to cover a wide base of skills and techniques so that no two classes are the same
- We aim to foster a sense of community, support and teamwork around every session
- We create and build a continuous series of accessible combat training, modifying and tailoring the experience for every student’s own skill levels as we go
We offer our students a one-of-a-kind Krav Maga system with army-certified realistic tactics and training, no matter your skill level. Our memberships include:
- A fitness membership that challenges, encourages and educates our students to the very best of their abilities
- A transformative mental and physical program that encapsulates techniques based on de-escalation, resilience and physical safety
- An authentic Krav Maga program that is unique, challenging and realistic – we don’t water down the skills we teach
- An exceptional martial arts learning experience with dedicated expert staff, high quality service and open atmosphere
We aim to create a community that believes everyone has a right to walk in peace. Our aim is to empower people to defend themselves and those around them with physical, mental and community-based principles of safety and wellbeing.
Start your X Fighting journey with us today!
6 Things You Must Know Before Starting Krav Maga
Got more questions about Krav Maga? Download our helpful guide now.
Don’t just listen to us. Here’s what our students say about X Fighting.
It’s always good to be challenged and you guys never fail to deliver. The Krav Maga experience with X Fighting has been awesome and I’d recommend them to anyone!
– Luke S., Randwick
I started with no experience in self-defence or working out – from the moment I joined I felt welcome at my entry level, and there’s a really strong sense of community from Saar and the team at X Fighting. Since starting Krav Maga I’ve felt stronger, fitter, and have made amazing friends along the way.
– Stacey T., Bondi Beach
Amazing! Saar is a fantastic trainer and great at getting everyone into the mindset, even on tough days. Would recommend X Fighting to everyone!
– Jonathan C., Bondi Junction
416-418 Oxford Street,
Bondi Junction NSW,