What We Offer
Originating in the Israeli Defence Force, Krav Maga is a modern tactical martial art system built on simple principles, instinctive movements, and practical techniques. Over the years it has proven to be a highly effective self-defence system in some of the most dangerous environments around the world.
Krav Maga is a modern, brutally effective and practical self-defence system that anyone can learn – using techniques that makes it simple to learn and extremely effective to use.
Why X Fighting
- Learn from the highest-ranked Krav Maga & Self Defence instructor in Australia
- Get fit using our high-intensity interval training
- Get results following our fitness program
- Feel better, make friends and be part of a community
- Learn how to protect yourself and your friends and family
TRY US FOR 30 DAYS ONLY $49
Most people don’t get results in a gym. That’s why we’ve combined fitness high intensity interval training with fighting skills.
Whether you’re a beginner just looking to lose weight or an experienced fighter looking to learn new skills our Zero to Hero can help you get results.
Ready to get fit, lose weight and learn how to fight?
Only limited spots available
The X Fighting Experience
At X Fighting, we aim to help our students build their self-confidence, strength and self-defence knowledge; to become the best versions of themselves.
- We aim to empower our students with the tools they need to stand up and defend themselves, and those around them
- We provide a variety of exercises in every session – the classes are varied to cover a broad range of skills and techniques, so no two classes are the same
- We aim to foster a sense of community, support and teamwork around every session – so that all our members feel comfortable and confident in their self-defence training
- We create and build an evolving range of accessible combat training; modifying and tailoring the experience for every student’s own skill levels as we go
Our Head Instructor Saar Markovitch has 12 years’ tactical experience in Krav Maga, having been drafted into the Israeli Army where he served as an Air Force Intelligence Officer.
Following his time in the service, Saar expanded his knowledge under the guidance of some of the disciplines most respected masters; learning the importance of striking, reaction, speed, precision and technicality whilst developing an in-depth understanding of Krav Maga.
“My focus today is sharing that accumulated self-defence knowledge with the right people, with people who look to defend themselves and protect the people around them.” – Saar Markovitch
Don’t just listen to us. Here’s what our students say about X Fighting.
It’s always good to be challenged and you guys never fail to deliver. The Krav Maga experience with X Fighting has been awesome and I’d recommend them to anyone!
– Luke S., Randwick
I started with no experience in self-defence or working out – from the moment I joined I felt welcome at my entry level, and there’s a really strong sense of community from Saar and the team at X Fighting. Since starting Krav Maga I’ve felt stronger, fitter, and have made amazing friends along the way.
– Stacey T., Bondi Beach
Amazing! Saar is a fantastic trainer and great at getting everyone into the mindset, even on tough days. Would recommend X Fighting to everyone!
– Jonathan C., Bondi Junction
416-418 Oxford Street,
Bondi Junction NSW,